Super Early Bird Tickets on sale now
Welcome to SDinGov: Virtual
Join us for a special one-day online edition of SDinGov, your gateway to the future of government services, civic technologies, and more. In our 11th year of SDinGov, we’ll be back both in-person and virtually for two separate events! SDinGov: Virtual will bring you a curated programme, for an engaging and immersive online experience.
SdinGov: Virtual will still bring everything you expect from our in-person events, from the comfort of your home or office. You’ll find multiple tracks with interactive sessions that cater to various interests and expertise levels, speaker Q&A’s - plus an all-important hallway track where you can connect with fellow practitioners, share experiences, and build meaningful connections.
What our participants say
"I attended the Service Design in Government conference in the first month of my Service Design masters course. This conference made me realise that Service Design is the field for me! The conference sessions were so impactful and interactive, and I left with fresh ideas, new techniques and tools, and renewed inspiration to engage in this work."
- Lexie Grüber-Pérez (2022 participant)
Wonderfully organized and definitely changing the perception of remote conferencing! - (2021 virtual participant)
Lovely interactive map for engagement and feeling like you're at an in-person conference! - (2021 virtual participant)
Why should you participate?
Why take the time to join us at SDinGov: Virtual?
- It's a one-day event packed with five tracks of talks and interactive sessions to choose from
- We bring the content to you. Be a part of the event from your own home, or get a watch party ticket for the office.
- Choose from different formats to suit your learning style.
- Opportunities for meeting new people and catching up with old friends in our hallway track
- Leave with new ideas and concepts you can put into practice straight away.
- Learn new tools and techniques.
- Hear about real-life applications of user-centred design practices.
Read our participants reflections and feedback on previous SDinGov events